Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[News] The Secret Behind Kim HyunJoong’s New Album’s Numbers ’39 25 6′

Source: Nate
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)
Please leave the credits remain intact when repost.  TQ! :)

*the contents details might vary according to different Korean articles.

Kim HyunJoong revealed the story behind the secret of the numbers on his new album jackets.
In the recent interview, Kim HyunJoong said, ‘The numbers ’39 25 6′ on my new album jacket is actually Bae Yongjun-ssi’s age, my age and my birthday (6/6)’ 

**Edit - Full translation on related part for this interview section:
HyunJoong: I'll buy the lottery every week, if I won, it would be great. That's what I've been thinking. If 4 out of the 6 numbers were correct, can receive a 50,000KRW rewards.

Reporter: There's also a lottery number that appeared in your album this time, 39 25 6

HyunJoong: I'm not sure about that, but 39 represents Bae Yongjun-ssi's age, 25 is my age and 6 is my birthday (6/6). If I were to add another few numbers....55, 1...

Reporter: There's no 55

HyunJoong: 45, 1, 23

Kim HyunJoong expressed, ‘My daily motto is ‘Life is just one shot’. We live just once and I wanted to give it one shot. Even in this album, I’m tempting to convey this message too’.
Additionally, Kim HyunJoong will start his second mini album’s promotion this 11th of October with his title track ‘Lucky Guy’. Later that, he will be having his Japan Nationwide Concert tour and planning to hold the Asia Tour concert next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment