Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[News] Kim HyunJoong “Retire as Dance Singer at about 30 years old, Will Concurrently Play Band and Act..”

Credits : issue@issuedaily.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

news1

Singer cum actor Kim HyunJoong (25) revealed his final goal.

Kim HyunJoong said in an interview with the reporters on 10-Oct morning “As a dance singer, my biggest dream is to hold a last concert for free to the fans during my best moments on stage, at my peak of career, and then retire.”

He continued “Because I think that I cannot continue to be a dance singer when I become thirty-something, so I will return to find my fans with a different music style after that. I was originally specializing in bass, I learned other instruments too in order to make my own music, and also studied a lot about music, I thought of going into a band-style of music next time.”

He added again “I think that band music is the type of music that you are able to play until you die, I want to enjoy it while also doing acting.”

Meanwhile, Kim HyunJoong’s 2nd mini album’s title song ‘Lucky Guy’ is made up of band instruments, an exciting funky rock style song.

Kim HyunJoong will be making his comeback stage for ‘Lucky Guy’ through Mnet’s ‘M!Countdown’ on 20-Oct, and will continue his activities for about 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment