Thursday, June 14, 2012

[News] Kim Hyun Joong determined to reveal new image through ‘City Conquest’

Credit: allkpop.com

Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong shared his thoughts on starting a new project.

Kim Hyun Joong attended an event for casual brand Hang Ten Korea‘s ‘Save The Earth‘ campaign held at a café in Seoul on June 13th.

It was here that he opened up about taking up a role in the new drama series, ‘City Conquest‘. “I will begin my new album promotions in Japan starting July 4th, and will begin filming in mid-July,” he said.

He also updated fans on what he’s been up to. The singer who recently wrapped up a fan meeting tour in China remarked, “People think I’m resting if I’m not working in Korea. My cleaning lady even asked if I wasn’t working. To be honest, I work all year round. I receive instrument lessons, and I’m going to start attending action acting school. I will make sure to show you a new side of myself through ‘City Conquest’.”

‘City Conquest’ was originally an adult comic about main character Baek Mir (to be played by Kim Hyun Joong) who lives his life resenting the father that left his mother. He seeks revenge against the society that drove his family to ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment