Wednesday, April 6, 2011

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong's Hair Controversy

Credits: en.korea.com/ + KimHyunJoongFanwallpaper Lotte1

Chicago,USA-  Netizens all over Korea love Kim Hyun-joong for his talent and handsome appearance. He is praised in many aspects of life (his modeling,singing,charity work, etc…)

However, fans believe his hair is the true issue today. Some international fans have posted their personal ideals about Kim Hyun-joong’s curly locks. They don’t like it or the image his style portrays. His Lotte Duty

Free Wallpaper images have created quite the stir.

I love curly hair. Although, I’m not quite sure his hair goes with his face.

Do you feel his hair represents a negative or positive image?  Do you agree with his FlowerKissed fans?

4 comments:

  1. Gotta say this hair does look a bit too curly for my liking. So much so that it looked like a little octopus is sitting on his head. But the OTHER lotte poster where he also sports a curly hair in a black suit with a grey sweater is actually VERY VERY NICE! I think it's just this particular poster i object to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cran! Welcome to my blog!
    Yes, I hear many girls dont like his new image. For me curly hair is nice but should longer than this. eieiei ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah this hair makes me sad...I hope this is only temporary hairstyle and I hope the stylist didn't perm his hair and I hope they will also add more pictures with that more natural look...please...please...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: 555. Today new set came out. Hope U feel more satisfied. ^^

    ReplyDelete