Monday, January 3, 2011

[Video] Kim Hyun Joong on Taiwan MTV [10.12.28]

I don’t know how should to write on this topic because it's chiness language. But the video seems interesting. If someone who knows what he talking about, Please let me know. ^^'

…Wow finally I got the answer from my pretty visitor. eieiei. Thank you so much for your kindly help. This's nutshell from her.

“In a nutshell, the says that Idols from Japan and Korea do not just rely on good looks, but also on their multi-faceted talents. The first on their list of such a multi-talented Jap/Korean artist is Kim Hyun Joong, who through his acting roles have also propelled his group SS501, of which he leads, to greater heights, not just in Taiwan, but also the whole of Asia”

Credit: tina @ Baidu Bar Kim Hyun Joong + js9210606 @yt

4 comments:

  1. In a nutshell, the says that Idols from Japan and Korea do not just rely on good looks, but also on their multi-faceted talents. The first on their list of such a multi-talented Jap/Korean artist is Kim Hyun Joong, who through his acting roles have also propelled his group SS501, of which he leads, to greater heights, not just in Taiwan, but also the whole of Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Thanks to Anonymous!
    I'm appreciated how you're kindly that you give to me. More great If I can know your name. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there... Just re-visited your site again and saw this... You can call me Choo... I'm a relatively new avid fan of Leader KHJ... got to know him through Playful Kiss, got intrigued, surfed for more videos of him online, and fell for him in WGM with Hwang Bo - he's totally witty, cute, and completely dorky... that's why he's different from all the pretty faces out there. =)
    thanks for sharing all you have found on KHJ - am making your site a must-visit site now for my daily dose of KHJ. As the Koreans say ~ Fighting! =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Choo!
    Nice to know you. ^o^

    ReplyDelete