Monday, January 3, 2011

[FanAccount] What KHJ's friend at Jaksal said about the reason why KHJ could not go to Taiwan

Sourec: http://blog.xuite.net/yym216/drama/41589775                                           Translated to English: wonderrrgirl @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com

These two days, Huijing & I were reading a letter from BB, a friend we got to know while watching SS501 Seoul Encore stage together.
She heard it from Kim Hyun Joong's friends the reason why Kim Hyun Joong could not come to Taiwan.

Because I've been seeing so many assumptions and speculations about the reasons why he couldn't come to Taiwan;
and the latest speculation is about how he has to attend the funeral.
Therefore I want to let everyone know what I know. (To clear the speculations)
At first she wanted to leave a message on my blog, but in the end she decided to write me a letter instead, to let me look through and think about it.

BB went to Seoul for a trip on the 25th of December. On the 26th she went to watch Cafe-in. After watching she went to Jaksal Chicken. This is a shop opened by Kim Hyun Joong and his childhood friends.
The last time I went to watch Playful Kiss filming, I went there before too.
The owners of Jaksal are just like what BB have told me, they are very friendly to us, this is why I said that I like Jaksal Chicken more than HOTSUN.

Kim Hyun Joong came to the shop on the 24th of December. xxxx told BB the reason why Kim Hyun Joong did not go to Taiwan.
Kim Hyun Joong also knew about how the Taiwanese fans are angry and disappointed with him not going to Taiwan in the end.
There were Taiwanese fans who came to the shop to tell them to bring some messages to Hyun Joong.

The following is a letter from BB: (Author's note: After much consideration, I wish to protect KHJ's friend's name)

After the musical ended (at 07:30PM), I went to Jaksal Chicken.
Because it's very near where the musical is anyway, so I went there for dinner as well.
I ordered their original chicken as well as alcohol.
I think the food is quite good. Maybe it's the atmosphere that made the food even better.

I followed the directions you gave me earlier and found it.
While I was standing some distance away from the shop to take photos of it, a guy came out and approached me.
At first I thought he wants to tell me not to take photos, but instead, he used English and welcomed me to enter the shop.
He is xxxx, KHJ's friend who started the shop with him.

They are very friendly to the customers, which is different from HOTSUN, and they treat us like friends.xxxx even noticed that I was alone, and he constantly came by to chat with me.

At that time, there was a group of noona fans beside my table. They spoke in Korean.
They seemed to have come from Basic House and MVIO, as they are carrying many bags.
There was even MVIO's 2010-2011 Winter Collection Book.
They even gave 3 copies of it to the owners of the shop, and were worried that they could not distribute them fairly to all the people who worked in the shop.

I asked xxxx if he could lend it to me to take a look?Afterwards, xxxx gave me a copy.
Why would those few guys want to keep a copy of their friend's photos anyway!

As we were chatting, the topic about Hyun Joong was brought up as well.
On the 24th of December, Hyun Joong did come to the shop.
He (KHJ) knew that many Taiwanese fans are scolding him, and that many people are angry, upset and disappointed.

xxxx told me that Hyun Joong really did want to come to Taiwan, but because he is really tired. (He used the English word, 'tired')

He said, there were taiwanese fans who came to the shop to ask him to tell Hyun Joong, that right now there are many Korean stars who are going to Taiwan, and he should not take the Taiwanese market too lightly.

I chatted a lot with xxxx, and xxxx should be a nice person.
While we were talking, he saw that there was a couple outside quarrelling.
He told me to wait a while, and went out to check if there is anything he could do to help.
He said that most customers who come here are Hyun Joong's fans, so he too treat everyone as friends.
I sat there until about 10:30PM before rushing for the train back to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment