Monday, October 18, 2010

[Video] Mischievous Kiss Ep.15 Preview

Text for Video Episode 15 preview

Eng Translation By Sabby25 @ Soompi

Preview 15 translation:
Eun Jo: Hyung, to be honest I think you should marry Ha Ni, you'll be very happy/ it'll be great, congratulations!
Seung Jo: *(smiling)*
Foreign Girl: I like these noodles, delicious. Very appetizing (not too sure~)
Joon Gu: *nodded*
Ha Ni: I will try my best, although there are some this or that that I'm lacking, will always strive to be a qualified lover.
Seung Jo: Oh Ha Ni, is very cute, there are times where she is beautiful too. Why do I only like you? I will care for you forever
Ha Ni: Seung Jo ah....wait...

Text Preview for all Episode 15

English Translation by wonderrrgirl @ lovekimhyunjoong.com

A sudden wedding date caused Seung Jo & Hani to be flustered. Spending the day choosing the ring and preparing the wedding clothes excitedly, the hussle continued for the two person. Hani and Seung Jo’s silent attitude together doesn’t seem like a good omen, depending on how deep Seungjo’s care & consideration is.

Holding a boisterous wedding ended eventually, the newly-wed couple departs for Jeju Island! Hani anticipates a romantic honeymoon but meets the advent of a fresh rival(?), resulting in a peculiar situation….

No comments:

Post a Comment