Saturday, June 19, 2010

[Article] Hyunjoong gave a call to AST1 “Ding Hai Ming”

Are you remember? Ding Hai Ming is the person who acted together with Hyunjoong in BOF. ^0^
Credit: http://t.sina.com.cn/1780903601 + Baidu KHJ + (English translation) SS501UFO @ Planet Hyun

Translation:
Today 14:20 A phone call, a greeting, a word miss you..... I am touched and cried. Hyun Joong Hyung, please don't be so mushy next time. Ok. ~!
Today 17:23 Wow! Microblog is so incredible, I just post it in the afternoon. Now even Korea also know about it..... o.o# Causing some people to envy jealous hate and called to say me. So with this I would like to sincerely say to Hyun Joong hyung who has called me during the Dumpling Festival, Eli, Tae hyung, Gukju Noona,Gyeong Jin noona, and most 5 beloved members, I also missed you very much. See you on July.. (Eli now this is enough right? Hahahaha!)
Today 17:25 Oh yes! Also to my little junior sisters, Thank you! Wish you have great popularity!

No comments:

Post a Comment