Saturday, June 19, 2010

[Fan account] Hyunjoong @ Manila, Philippines by katkat1970 part 2

Credit: katkat1970@ Kimhyunjoong soompi forum

Hello!!! I don't even know how to start my next encounters with Leader. After my first fan account, I saw him again like 3 times more and I still feel like I was in Lalala Land.

My second encounter with the demigod...

Leader has a scheduled presscon yesterday and like the good children that we are, we stayed and kept quiet in our place while we wait for him in the lounge at the 4th floor of the hotel. I was with my TSPH buddies and one of them, Karren brought with her, her little girl which is also the same age with Iccy. And like Iccy, she's Leader biased and was even more a fangirl than us elders.  To continue with my story, we have letters with us and small gifts that we really wanted to give to Leader but we didn't find the chance to do so, added the fact that Leader was heavily guarded with body builders thrice our size. The little darling held all our letters, a small pouch with a skull chain and guitar necklace and a doreamon keychain. When we saw that one body guard lined up in front of us and requested us to not take pictures of Leader, we decided to put our cameras inside our bag.

That's when we say the elevator door opened. He walked out from it, he will pass by us obviously because we stood and stayed close together as he pass by us, the little girl walked in front of Leader's path and I saw him smiled so cheerfully when he saw the girl. He bent down and took the stuff that she was giving to him. As he took the stuff smiling he pinched her cute cheeks. The little miss even gestured for a peck on the lips that's why he pinched her cheeks jokingly. Leader was so nice and cheerful, he walked very slowly and looked at our group while we called him "Leader" softly.

I was standing like 4 feet away from him and saw his beautiful face. He was really in a good mood and nodded at us. He was all smiles, that wonderful killer smile was real!]

To support this fan account I saw a vid that was uploaded in yt courtesy of poohlhl

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Aj-aWcv3K1I

Third encounter with Leader... At the Lobby before the fan meeting

Hours after the scheduled presscon, we learned that Leader ate dinner and again went up to his hotel room, don't asked me what floor and room number he was staying.  This time more fans came, Joongbo Philippines was well represented, as well as Hyunnie Philippines was also present. We were waiting for him for the fanmeeting, I wasn't able to join the FM hehehehehehe. Again the body guards requested us not to take pictures, 1 guard stood in front of us and this time were around fifty people all lined up and very very quiet. We know that in a few seconds the elevator door will open once again and the demigod will come out.

We had the surprise of our lives! Leader walked very slowly and looked at our faces like he was remembering us from before. He gave a second look at our group and smiled at us, he remembered our faces!!! We again called his name, said "sarangaheyo Leader." He smiled once again and stick out his tongue like he was making cute gestures with us, my God! Leader's so fantastic and and kind, he was beyond words.

My fourth encounter and my own personal moment with Leader...

We were waiting for Leader to come out from the FM, he like stayed there for not more than 15 mins. As qued, one guard went again in front of us, we lined up once again and waited. I stayed at the far end of the line overlooking the elevator doors. When saw Leader, we kept our composure and didn't scream nor shout at his name. We were all starstruck and just called him "Leader... Leader" in which he smiled and looked once again. When he was like 2 - 3 feet away from me, he slowed down and liked stopped for five seconds. Leader was looking at me and my other friend Nerrisa. And when our eyes met, I just catatonically waved my right hand and called him "Leader... Leader... Hello." He smiled at me, I thought I died. He nodded and responded to me as I called his name softly. My knees buckled and I thought I am going to faint. It's been five years, I only see him on videos, pictures and magazines. I can't believe my own eyes that Leader Kim Hyun Joong was right there in front of me, smiling and nodding at me. This was unbelievable!!!

I think he knew that more fans didn't get the chance to be with him in the fan meet and I believe he took upon it himself to give us fanmeeting of his own even if it was just a mere 5 mins or less of his time. He was very very accommodating and generous, he was not the Leader that I often see on fancams, walking very fast with his head down like he was scared or something. I knew that he remembered our faces that's why he gave us the second look.

I can't remember how many times I cried after that, though I cannot share any pictures or videos of him in these accounts, I have kept everything in my mind and in my heart. These moments with our Prince of a Leader will be forever etched in my heart and I will never ever forget.

To add tid bits of infos on the fanmeet as shared by a few close friend of mine who attended, he was asked if he had a girlfriend, Leader's answer..." If I say no, would you believe me?"

The concert will be tonight, and I will see him perform live... I can't wait because this time I know I can share pictures.

Oh, I gave him a Van Hellsing action figure through the help of would you believe, THE MANAGER. My friend Apple saw MANAGER and she asked him nicely if he can pass the gift to Leader, THE MANAGER took the gift and said... "Yes, of course I can." And knowing Leader's love for manga and anime... I knew that he will loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment