Monday, June 10, 2013

[News] Kim Hyun Joong celebrates his birthday with 5000 fans

Credit: babyvfan@http://en.korea.com/?p=414319

On 8th, Kim Hyun Joong held ‘Kim Hyun Joong Show Party People’ at Koryo University in Seoul. After 1.5 years, Kim Hyun Joong finally held another fanmeet in Korea, celebrating his birthday with 5000 domestic fans.

Kim Hyun Joong performed a total of 18 songs, including latest songs from his 3rd Japanese single ‘Tonight’ and Korean digital single ‘The Reason I’m Alive’. The fanmeet lasted for 2 hours and every moment was a joyous one for both Kim Hyun Joong and his fans.

The highlight of the birthday fanmeet was when a VCR of Kim Hyun Joong doing ‘Kwiyomi’ was shown to fans. This came as a real surprise for his fans as they did not expect Kim Hyun Joong to do so, since he is always awkard about such cute gestures.

During the fanmeet, Kim Hyun Joong also expressed that “I’m the happiest when I’m on stage performing for my fans, I will not forget about the good times I had with you today. I hope to return with being more matured in the future”.

No comments:

Post a Comment