Saturday, October 22, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong thanks his fans for win on Music Bank

Credit: http://www.allkpop.com

Singer Kim Hyun Joong took home the win on KBS 2TV‘s ‘Music Bank earlier today, right after recently making a comeback with his new single, “Lucky Guy“.

The singer who beat out the ladies of Davichi remarked, “I’m so thankful to receive this win the same week I made my comeback.

He continued, “I want to thank my parents who supported their nuisance of a son, and also to everyone at my agency. And above all else, I would like to thank my many fans.”

Kim Hyun Joong put on a lively performance of the upbeat, punky rock track “Lucky Guy” dressed in a bright red suit.

Also performing on stage were Chocolate, B1A4, Boyfriend, Cho PD, Simon D, Secret, SNSD, and FT Island.

Source & Image: OSEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment