Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong, “How was I not aware that Lee Min Jung was that beautiful?”

Credit: http://kpopfever.com

Singer + actor Kim Hyun Joong expresses his regret for not recognizing Lee Min Jung‘s beauty sooner.

Kim Hyun Joong filled in for Shindong, who is overseas for a schedule on his radio show MBC ‘Simsimtapa’.

On this day, Kim Hyun Joong, Trax’s Jung Mo, and 8eight’s Joo Hee were giving each other quiz on actress Lee Min Jung. Then a short time later a segment called ‘The production crews’ confession’ continued and a background song started playing.

Kim Hyun Joong spoke his mind, “I don’t know how I was not aware that Lee Min Jung was so beautiful back then. I think the late night work got to me and my eyes were tired. It’s really nice to see her work so hard at her craft nowadays. I would love to work with her one day.”

After listening to Kim Hyun Joong’s confession the radio listeners chimed in via the live chat, “The audio letter was daebak”, “The production crews cornered him to say those things haha~”, “I think Lee Min Jung would be so happy if she heard this”, “I hope you’ll get to work with Lee Min Jung next time”, and the radio listeners showed appreciation to his candor.

Image: MBC
Source: TV Report via
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment