Friday, September 30, 2011

[Message] Kim Hyun Joong left a message on Official Fan Club (HENECIA) (1st story…….) [11.09.30]

Credit: hyun-joong.com/fanclub_heneci_a/bbs/view.asp?code=fromhg_fan

henecia1

Trans by @OnlyKHJtimes

[ENG trans] HJ's msg: I write here for the first time becoz I forgot my ID. ^^. And now I will write frequently. Please use Henecia homepage more. Finished my work for album and choregraphy and tomorrow, I will film music video. Please anticipate. ^^ And I will post my words often (,) coming soon 20th Oct.........ㅋ(Thx to: @heneciajin)

Another Trans by miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

This is the first time I'm writing here and I forgot my ID^^
I will be coming here often
Please give many love to Henecia homepage.
Had finished recording the album recently. Filming music video tomorrow, please look forward to it^^
I will write here once in a while. Coming soon.........ㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment