Wednesday, June 8, 2011

[News] Kim Hyunjoong holds a successful showcase at Jangchung Gymnasium

Credit: koreaboo.com/index.html/_/concerts/kim-hyunjoong-holds-a-successful-showcase-at-ja-r6769

newsen1

Kim Hyunjoong held his showcase on June 7th at the Jangchung Gymnasium for his 1st mini-album "Break Down." Over 4,000 fans gathered to watch the SS501 leader perform on stage. The MC for the showcase was Park Kyunglim with a surprise appearance by SS501 Heo Youngsaeng and Kim Kyujong. Everyone celebrated Kim Hyunjoong's birthday, who turned 25 years old on June 6th.

He said at the showcase, "Today I wanted to show you the stage of Kim Hyunjoong. This is Kim Hyunjoong. I want to showcase my music. I was able to introduce my music through my showcase but I wasn't able to show my heart. Therefore, I gathered up the courage to prepare a letter.

"I've been able to meet everyone for the last 6 years. To those who supported and believed in me throughout this time, I thank you. Even though it wasn't a long time that I prepared for my album, I would look back to the road I walked."

Kim Hyunjoong released his 1st mini-album "Break Down" on June 7th online. The album was produced by Steven Lee and is a result of Kim Hyunjoong traveling back and forth between the U.S. and Korea and his hard work.

Source: Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment