Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[Trans] The Moment Hyun Joong Teared...

Source: http://weibo.com/dreamsnow1226
Translation: khjgalaxy

Reading the letter that you personally wrote for the fans, you choked a few times.
Your eyes were red numerous times.
You said you always wanted to showcase Kim Hyun Joong to everyone.
You said you want to keep smiling as you continue walking the rest of the journey.
khj tear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another FanAccount
When Hyun Joong noticed the fainted fan...
Credit: http://weibo.com/dreamsnow1226
Translation: khjgalaxy

khj1
You didn't even swipe away your sweat, focusing on the stage below. At the moment, no one beside you noticed that a fan has fainted, your facial expression became very anxious. Even after the staff carried the fan away, your worry did not leave you. Because of you, (I) 'm very touched today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why Hyun Joong Choked & Cried
Source: http://weibo.com/muer0606
Translation: khjgalaxy

Friend came back from showcase said Kim Hyun Joong said I know not long ago, because (they) misunderstand me, hence a lot of people left. Then he choked and tears flowed out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More on the Letter Hyun Joong Wrote
Source: Gelzone
Translation: khjgalaxy

'Today wanted to perform to let everyone see that this is Kim Hyun Joong. Through showcase, everyone can see the musical side of me, but my heart cannot fully express myself hence pluck up courage and prepared this letter.'' said Hyun Joong
Then Hyun Joong walked to the front of the stage and took out the letter and told the fans 'The content won't make you cry so don't cry'. He began 'Meet everyone for exactly 6 years. During this long period of time, everyone didn't change and believe and support this man called Kim Hyun Joong.'
He revealed 'At the same time while preparing the album, looking back at the road I had walked,even though it has not been very long. Being with me is really important, giving me protection. Having to do all the things alone. The burden built up, to overcome all these, is not an easy thing'
He said 'The past 1 year, saw many fans fought and misunderstood, I didn't said a word and only looked at this scenario, felt that actually I'm also a helpless person.'
Controlling his tears, he continued reading 'But hope that when everyone watch and listen to my album and feel blessed. From today onwards, hope that everyone shall smile more and be more blessed. Not mine but everyone's album. Today want to tell everyone here from the bottom of my heart thank you, I love you all. Thank you so much. I love you all.' His tears with the fans' worried cheers dropped at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment