Wednesday, May 4, 2011

[FanAccount] Kim Hyun Joong Playful Kiss Osaka Event By Lafone

Credit: Lafone @liezle.blogspot.com

Daytime session:

The event took place at Osaka Grand Cube, a large convention hall where the first concert of SS501 took place in 2006.

Important news: Leader announced that the showcase in Korea would take place on June 7 and starting that, he would make an Asian tour as well (as promised before)

1. Opening:

After the movie of the EP1 of Playful Kiss (fantasy scene in Oh Hani’s daydream) , both of KHJ and JSM appeared on the top of the steps in the central stage. Leader gave a light hug to JSM, showing his mischief^^

As you already saw from the pictures, Leader’s new short hair (slightly colored brown) called full attention from the audience, very stylish thanks to coordi-noona, Yuri noona.

Please allow me to use initials for them: HJ (leader), JSM (Sominssi) and MC

2. Greetings:

HJ: Hellow everybody, my name is Hyun Joong ( in Japanese)
JSM: She also greeted in Japanese
MC: Hello, my name is Yuka Miyamoto of DATV. This year, we commemorate the 13th year since the author of Playful Kiss, Ms. Kaoru Tada passed away. I think that she will enjoy this event with us somewhere at site. By the way, one and a half month passed after March 11 earthquake which struck northern-east of Japan. While watching the disastrous situation of the area, we have been thinking what we can do. Taking this opportunity to have a reconstruction support event today, we would like to express our sincere condolences to the victims and their families.

HJ: I feel very sorry that I could not help enough people of the disaster area. I hope that they will be able to overcome this hardship. I would like to be of some assistance for them during the course of their struggle with the difficulties.

JSM: Some of my friends live in Japan. Therefore, I could not take this as a fire across the river, especially Japan is geographically very close to our country. (In Japanese) I hope that you will work hard to fight with this situation.

3. Talk session:

At the both side of the stage, the highschool uniforms were displayed (which actually both of Leader and JSM wore during the drama shooting)

MC: JSM ssi, how slim you are !!! You really accommodate internal organs in your body ? Hyun Joongssi, how do you feel about Osaka ?

HJ: I am so happy to see the fans in Osaka whom I did not see for a long time ( the audience screamed as regardless of their residence, they go to Tokyo ! It was not true what he said ^^) Anyway, (he changed the topic in a laugh ) today’s event is not what I sweat (???) Today, I do not have a dance track ( Why~~~~~~ !! the audience was in a shock) Next time, therefore, I will work out twice ! (on the occasion of solo showcase)

JSM: I personally visited Japan three times, This is the second visit for me on business , but this is the first time I visit Osaka. As I arrived earlier than Hyun Joongssi, I strolled here and there, enjoying Japanese food such as noodles and fried soba.

MC: Wow, it is giving hints on the quiz which will follow later.
JSM: Sorry !

MC: Both of you acted the roles of very strong personalities in the drama.
BaekSeunjo Hyun Joongssi acted was a guy with IQ200, being good at sport, cooking. Also, he is really nice-looking, but cold on the surface, having no interest in others.
How do you feel about the role of BaekSeunjo ?

HJ: BaekSeunJo is good at sport like myself.. However he is totally different from me as he is also good at cooking, with brain of IQ200. As I studies a lot for preparation, I could learn the lines of my part quickly during the later part of drama shooting. So, I thought “Wow, I may be genius ! “ (a glimpse of his 4D^^) But, after the drama, I am going back to Kim Hyun Joong (not genius he meant).

MC: How did you remember the lines including “X” and “Y” equation which you may already have forgotten ?
HJ: I tried hard to understand the meanings of the lines, studying it again (the highschool level mathematics) . I repeated the words in the mouth so that the words come out in a natural way.
MC: How about you, JSM ssi, How did you feel about the character of Oh Hani?

JSM: Oh Hani did not try too hard to approach BaekSeunJo
I think that she could have been able to grab the heart of SeunJo much faster, if she made a different approach, i.e, in a way the girls currently get close to boys.
However, she did not. Though she finally made a success to make SeungJo look at her but in a Oh Hani way of approach. It was good that Oh Hani stick to her style.

* I was much impressed by her in-depth analysis of Oh Hani character. How can we express Oh Hani much better than what JSM mentioned ? I feel that she is very brilliant !

MC: Did you find that Oh Hani resembles you ?
JSM: Yes and No
MC: Do you say “ I love you” in a direct way ?
JSM: No, I cannot. But it seems that I cannot hide my feelings.
MC: Beak Seung was so mean to you ! What I remember was EP 11, when you stayed overnight in the room of BSJ. Do you roll about a lot in your dream ?
JSM: When I was a child, Yes, but I do not now. I can marry anytime^^

MC: Hyun Joongssi, you looked terrific, being dressed in a Polo shirt in tennis court. I cannot imagine anybody who look better than you in a Polo shirt.
HJ: I have never experienced tennis so far. You may have been cheated well by my playing a tennis, but the nice-shot scene was made by CG (in a laugh)

MC: While you gave a harsh word to Oh Hani, but smiled sometimes in turning your back to her. What did you think by acting such a scene?
HJ: Well, that kind of attitude is similar to myself. I cannot be honest towards my feeling in front of the person I love. I pretend to be curt, blunt and cold, but smile in her behind. Therefore, I could acted this part without difficulties.

MC: Is there any favorite scene ?( Leader did not respond to her quickly; it seemed that he was thinking something different) Did you forgot as you have been busy?
HJ: I like the scene of the graduation ceremony where I delivered a speech. It was when I began to open my heart to Oh Hani, thus expressing my feeling to her in a speech. “ I make it fun, so that people will be happy “ I like this phrase.
I, being a singer as well as actor, I know that all of you enjoy seeing the both sides of myself. However, I sometimes forgot this because I think “ Wow it is so hard and distressfull” This phrase in the speech (he borrowed from grandmother of Oh Hani) reminded me ; I have to enjoy myself what I am doing because it will make you happy.
I like the best this scene and the lines.

JSM: I am going to talk about an episode during the drama shooting. At the very beginning when we (HJ and JSM) were not frank enough, there was a scene we got fallen asleep on the desk while studying. HyungJoongssi really slept at that moment, snoring very slightly to the extent only I can hear it. It was like a kitten’s breathing ( very charming expression JSM used to express “ snoring” ) , which only I could recognize.
MC: Wow, JSMssi happened to listen your snoring, a kitten-like breathing ^^
HJ: I really snore ( How does he know ? kekek ) Staff praised my acting “ Hyun Joong ! You acted very well !!!

JSM : I may be talented with clairvoyance. For example,
I see a) I remember the birthday of my father which I forgot 、b) I see a friend of mine got ill one day before, c) I see something which will happen the next day in a dream.
HJ : Today, I had a nightmare that I was kidnapped and put into a container, when I had some rest after the rehearsal. I was frightened seeing the ceiling different from those of my house, when I got awake. Maybe it was because I read some horror comics.

The movie of JSM ballet scene :

MC: You took ballet lessons, didn’t you? JSM ssi ?
JSM : Yes, from the primary school to the junior high school, I took classic ballet lessons. At high school, I learned a Korean traditional dance as well.
MC: Did you want to become a dancer ?
JSM: Yes ! But I had much interest in acting now, that is why I changed my major of the university to acting.

MC: HyungJoongssi, Are you awake? Nowadays you may be able to sleep while opening your eyes.
HJ: No, I was just thinking of something different.
MC: Aigoooooooooooo !!!You are now in the Playful Kiss event !
HJ: ( No hesitation ^^) I was just thinking that someone of the staff lost his shoes during that shooting, Who was it ? (audience into explosion of laugh )
MC: Wow, it is you, HyungJoongssi. Though I would like to make a different question to you, I will skip to the next !

Another Oh Hani’s delusion scene (SeungJo was threatened by Oh Hani’s bad group)

MC: Sominssi, you look terrific with a bad-girl makeup. Your face expressions changed a lot.
JSM: Actually, I put my efforts in that point. As the film director insisted to stick to the original comic, I tried to express comic-character.
MC: Did you practice in front of mirror?
JSM: No I did not use a mirror. Instead, I imagined the situation Oh Hani was.
MC: HyungJoongssi, you slept in a coffin ?
HJ: Well, I lied down myself for the first time in the coffin. I thought “ Wow, death means the situation like this. I have to survive and live ! My life will end once the cover of this coffin is closed ! In order not to regret anything, I will make best efforts to live ! (with his 4Dness, we were going to die laughing )

Another scene ( the duel with BongJengoo sorry it may not be the righ spelling)

MC: How many times did you practice fencing ?
HJ: With no time for practice, the action director gave us tips at site.
Actually, it was shot the same place I was playing violin during the BOF shooting. The Garden BCG.
MC: Is it famous ?
HJ: To be honest, I don’t know exactly.
MC: Then, it should become popular
HJ: Fighting ( in Japanese) !

4. Question Corner:

Q1 :BaekSeungJo was talented as well in cooking. How about you ?
HJ: Well, I can do some cooking. I just cannot cut well with a knife, that’ it!
It is hard for me to slice apples, potatoes, onions, and so on. If someone cut these well, I can cook something nice though it does not look great.

Q2: JSM ssi, you have a beautiful skin. Do you do something to keep your skin in a good condition?
JSM: Nothing special. I just see the things in a positive way. I only started to make-up only recently. Before, I do not use even sunscreen. As I was told by my mother to use sunscreen.

MC: Hyun Joongsii, you may be very direct in your love, is there any scene that you never do in your private life?
HJ: I will not pun on same outfit with a girlfriend. I only accept to pun on the same ring with her. I will never ever put on the same T shirt, neither shoes.
MC: But you look great in that outfit.
No reaction from Leader …..
HJ: Ah~ it is because I was BaekSeungJo (in Japanese, it was very funny^^) !

Q4: If your girlfriend is not good at cooking, are you patient enough to eat ?or do you suggest her to go out for restaurant ?
HJ: To be honest, if she is not talented in cooking, the first twice or three times, I will eat her cuisine, but I will suggest how about going out for dinner?
I personally have been living alone for a long time, I usually order delivery service, which is less expensive and delicious. Though it is not good for health, I put my efforts in exercise.
JSM: I am not good at cooking. I can only cook omelet, ramen. But I will take a domestic lesson before I got married.
MC: How old are you ?
JSM: I am 23 years old now (actually 22 years old for a western way of counting)

Q5; Have you ever handed over a love letter to someone?
JSM: Never. I was interested in something different at highschool. People do not exchange love letters at university.
MC: Where did you study your Japanese?
JSM: (In a Japanese) I learned it by myself.

Q6: How do you recommend people to watch “Playful Kiss”
HJ: I hope that everyone remember how innocent your first love was and enjoy this drama from that viewpoint.

5. Word Association Game:

MC: The next is a corner of word association game.
You are requested to write in a board the word you imagine/associate by inspiration.

1. Graduation
HJ: Jaja noodle ( noodles with meat bean paste and meats)
JSM: Doctor’s degree
MC: Well, it is quite tough to give the same answer with Hyun Joongssi’s .
HJ : We, Koreans used to go to eat Jaja noodles with family to celebrate graduation from highschool.
JSM: (in a laugh) It was a long ago when Jaja noodles was expensive. But nowadays, we do not have such custom (which made Leader a bit embarrassed^^ )

MC: It seems that the difference comes from generation gap.

2. Letter

HJ: Confession (which reminds me of SS501 song^^)
JSM: Pencil
JSM: I like the feeling to write with a pencil . I usually use ballpoint pens, but sometimes I would like to use a pencil, because I love the sound of pencil.
HJ: At first, I wrote “invitation“I recently recive an invitation for wedding because friends of mine start getting marred.

3. Summer
HJ: Sea JSM :Hotness
MC: It seems very difficult to get the same answer from both of you.

4. Sport
HJ: Tennis JSM : Soccer
HJ: I thought that she may remember we played tennis together during the drama shooting, but it seemed that she did not remember …
JSM: As I know that Hyun Joongssi loves soccer, I thought he would write
“ soccer“

5. Touristic spots in Japan
HJ: Hotsprings JSM: Osaka
MC: It seems that JSM ssi is much matured than Hyun Joongssi.
HJ: Osaka is also nice for sightseeing, especially famous by Takoyaki
( octopus dumplings)

MC: How about Korean sightseeing spots you would like to recommend for Japanese people ? I expect the same answer !
(MC seemed to be desperate in getting the same answers from the this couple)
HJ: Namsan( South Mountain , famous for dating among young couples)
JSM: Samchung Dong
HJ: We made a shooting at Namsan, Hani seemed to forget it.
JSM: We also had a shooting at Samchung Dong, Don’t’ you remember ?

They seemed to be very frank, sharing jokes @_@

HJ: Do they know SamchungDong (to the audience)
MC: Are there anyone who know SamchungDong ? (of course !!! Many people raised hands which seemed to be a surprise to Leader ^^ )

6. What about a typical Korean food ?
HJ: Korean BBQ
JSM: Kimchi

[Liezle : Lafone forgot to include this and emailed me about this so I am injecting this one here.]

During the quiz corner where MC expected the same answer from both of JSM and Leader,

To the quesion: Who do you imagine as most popular idol group in Korea?

Eventually the same answer came ” SS501 ” which made all the fans at site happy !!!

(In a desperate manner ) MC closed this corner by saying
“ They were perfect together !!! “

7. Yes/No game regarding the drama scenes

8. Performance

JSM sang a song called “ I will give you all my love “ , very cute ^^
(It is a pitty that nobody took her picture )

Leader sang two songs, “Thank you” and “ One more time” of course.
Instead of saying “Thank you” in Korean, he sang “Arigato” in Japanese.

9. Finale:

MC: (to JSM) Were you nervous?
JSM: Yes, I was. (in Japanese)
I think that singers are talented people, though I am not.
I made my effots so that people can enjoy it.
HJ: I will jump up and down when I will be come back with my solo album in June. After a short rest, let’s jump up so that we cannot take a breath in June ( does he expect us jump together ???)

About their future activities:

HJ: Starting the release of solo album in June, I will have a showcase in Korea, then making the tour in Asia. (He clearly mentioned the date of showcase in Korea will be June 7 during the evening session) I dedicated three months and a half for preparation. I feel that MV is fantastic. I think that the album will be worthy for the length of the period you have been patiently awaiting.

JSM: During the second part of this year, I will work for a drama or film. I hope that you will have interest in my activities as well.

Closing speeches :

HJ: To tell the truth, I worried a bit about all of you because you were struck with a big disaster nobody had ever experienced. I thought that you are depressed, and it was worrisome. But, today, you are so bright, cheerful, laughed a lot which made me happy. I would like to be back to Japan to see you again.

JSM: I was able to stand in such a big stage twice thanks to Hyun Joongssi. It was a great experience for me. I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Hyun Joongssi for giving this opportunity to me. (Leader was so shy by her sudden expression of her appreciation ) Further, I initially thought that it would be great if I could be of some assistance to help you, but it was me who received big power from you.
Thank you indeed (in Japanese)

MC: Here I would like to make an important announcement. It has been decided that Playful Kiss Tokyo event would take place on August 2 at Tokyo International Forum. Hyun Joongssi, you made a wrinkle in the forehaead? You didn’t know it?
HJ: No, I didn’t know. With a new album, I will be able to show many performance to you. See you soon !

Well that is the end of my report. I feel that both of Leader and JSM are very brilliant, talented in-depth analysis of acting. JSM is much matured in her age, very smart inspite of limited experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment