Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Info] Introducing FC MEN (Add Clarification of FC Men List)

Source: http://www.peacestarcup.com/team/index03.php?sno=10&asumode=&asbmode=
Translation: Khjgalaxy

FC Men Members

This’s the Clarification of FC Men List from Khjgalaxy who posted the list.

First of all, some of the names are in romanized form.
If you don't know what romanized form is,
then kindly check up about it before you complaining about the name.

Second, the information colum is not from the soccer site.
It 's based on my own research-well specifically their profiles on Naver.
As Kim Hyun Joong 's full-time soccer player, it's a joke I played on my own idol.
Well I thought everyone should be able to tell it's a joke. Guess I was wrong...

Third, I have deleted my post on it. Hope that those who repost it can do the same.
Because I really really HATE it when people who are not aware of the real situation
come and find faults on something I spend time doing.

Rest assured I won't never play such a joke EVER again

1 comment:

  1. hey...for what it's worth, i knew it was a joke immediately and i had a good laugh over it. appreciate your effort - just wanted you to know that. i know the web's filled with some idiots sometimes...hope you don't feel too down over their remarks/questions/etc. like hyun joong says, "let's live like the flowers"... =)

    ReplyDelete