Monday, February 7, 2011

[Pic] Kim Hyun Joong ~ unseen photo

Remember? I already posted this set in Here. But today just found one more. Cann’t resist to post it. kkk

Credit: blog.naver.com/shashain

김현중_Unseen

This’s my pretty hyunnies M O L E Q R E ★ she left a message in my comment box.  It’s interesting and now I thought the same as her. Thank you her so much for kindly explain it to me. ^O^

If i'm not wrong this photo was taken on 2009
after BOF shooting
He was on holidays in Jeju.
If we refer to your previous post
http://hyunjoongkajeablover.blogspot.com/2010/12/pic-kim-hyun-joong-unseen-photo.html
and it was said that he was hiking with his frieds
hehe
I have already saw this pics before during 2009
but now so hard to find where i saw it before ^^;;;
As far as i remember, all these photos were taken during his holiday with friends?
he went after BOF filming wrap up
remember he said he has friend in Jeju ^^
I don't think he's going to hike ..haha
that's the last thing he will do after what happen in WGM ^^
Actually he's in a boat
from previous post there's scuba diving suit at the back of KHJ
and everyone talked that he maybe fishing or scuba diving :)
huhu ..I;m rambling too long ..sorry
just want to share with u what info/memory that i had with these photos set
have been searching back this old photos
Thank you so much for sharing, Jeablover ^^
Maybe what i tell u is not 100% true
cause words keep passing and passing
and maybe there's missing info along the way..hehe
u know what i mean ^^

9 comments:

  1. If i'm not wrong this photo was taken on 2009
    after BOF shooting
    He was on holidays in Jeju.
    If we refer to your previous post
    http://hyunjoongkajeablover.blogspot.com/2010/12/pic-kim-hyun-joong-unseen-photo.html
    and it was said that he was hiking with his frieds
    hehe

    I have already saw this pics before during 2009
    but now so hard to find where i saw it before ^^;;;
    As far as i remember, all these photos were taken during his holiday with friends?
    he went after BOF filming wrap up
    remember he said he has friend in Jeju ^^
    I don't think he's going to hike ..haha
    that's the last thing he will do after what happen in WGM ^^
    Actually he's in a boat
    from previous post there's scuba diving suit at the back of KHJ
    and everyone talked that he maybe fishing or scuba diving :)

    huhu ..I;m rambling too long ..sorry
    just want to share with u what info/memory that i had with these photos set
    have been searching back this old photos
    Thank you so much for sharing, Jeablover ^^

    Maybe what i tell u is not 100% true
    cause words keep passing and passing
    and maybe there's missing info along the way..hehe
    u know what i mean ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Thanks M O L E Q R E ★.
    I alredy posted your comment in my post topic too. Your opinion really clear and now i agree w/ U. kkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ...
    Jeablover~~~ ^0^
    I just want to share my opinion with u only
    keke
    never mind ... since you already posted it ^^
    happy that we have same opinion
    *high 5* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls for posting this pic and about the info. I sometimes wonder how Leader spends his time with friends aside from playing football, playing at games center, going to Jaksal etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous! you forgot some activity that he spend w/ his friends! ....drinking drinking drinking. eieiei ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  6. kekeke hahaha yeah I know...can you see the colorful corals and seaweeds in your last post? nice, I want to do some snorkeling again...nice boat, and the water is so clear, you can see what is underneath...those beside Leader were edited...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!I love snorkeling too. Let's come to South of Thailand. It's so amazing place! kekeke :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Hi jeablover...its me senga...I made those comments above^^...I was able to go to Krabi once...and tried snorkeling in chicken island, I guess kekeke hopefully, I can go back because I haven't been to phuket or pattaya...I may visit my friend who is in bangkok and I can make her or you join me...^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,Senga. Do you believe? I never been to Krabi yet. eiei
    I'm stay in Bangkok. If you'll come, Let's me know. ^^

    ReplyDelete