Monday, January 10, 2011

[Fiction] Annouced to find someone who lost away from home long times ago TT_TT

If someone cant be smile. Read this fiction and then smile again!!! Same as me. KKK

Credit: http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=1387792

This, he disappeared from home long time ago. 

joke2

He was a good-looking since he was a child.joke3

Eventhought asleep in the class but he still looks good .. joke4

Fooling with his friends always.joke5

He will be very happy. If he can cognitive skill with his friends.  joke6

I have to tell you yet?
He likes sleeping naked.
  ^^'joke7

When I have some problem ... He open his ear!
and always listen intently.
joke8 

I saw him with children really often.

I dont care ... 
Although he had been married once. The story of his married both on news and
TV Program.

joke10

I dont care….
He got married in second time with female idol on Net celebrity.
Eventhought the series that he was disappointed in love but his famous all over Asia.

joke11

I only hope that he will stop the old occupation.
That we all have seen in his solo album.
joke12

I want him to take care of fried chicken restaurant. He had opened it with his childhood friends. joke13

Please contact me ... Call me soon. If you find him!joke14

Finally!
We are all still waiting for his return, and friends.
Same as In SS501 Persona Concert, right?  ^-^
joke15

9 comments:

  1. ฮั่นแน่! แอบไปเห็นเค้าขุดมาในFBป่ะเนี๊ย ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. 555++
    วันนี้มะค่อยมีไรโพสอ่ะ
    เลยไปขุด FB ที่เห็นของออยเคยโพสไว้
    มาใส่อังกิดลงไปซะหน่อย มันขำๆดีอ่ะ

    ReplyDelete
  3. ปู้จายหายตัวบ่อยจุงช่วงนี้อ่ะ หนีไปแคนนาดาป่ะ? เอ๊ะ หรือฮ่องกง? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. มาอยู่กะเจ๊ที่บ้านต่างหาก
    อะจึยยยยย ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  5. ตลอดเลย ปู้ญิ๋งคนนี้>< ลวนลามที่รักเค้าตลอดอ่า

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post...thank you for posting it here as well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday it was Monday. I'm bored to work so should find something more funny & happy.eieiei

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha...i laughed so hard..really...^^
    i'm very busy bc of my exams...but read it made me smiles a lot..Thank u so much!!! ^_^
    GOOD JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kokoro: my job successful if hv someone like.55
    good luck in your exam! Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete