Sunday, December 5, 2010

[Pic+Fanaccount] fanpic Kim Hyun Joong @ SG TFS fansign event by emphasislove [10.12.03]

Credit : emphasislove@loveKHJ.com      e1 e2 e3 e4 e5 e6 e7 e8 e9 e10 e11e12

My thoughts:
This was my first upclose experience with HJ and I was so nervous that I didn't sleep well the previous night. My favourite moment of the fansign was the part where the fans bid for the standees and how HJ commented that the bid went a little too high. He must have been worried that the bidder may have to starve for the rest of the month! The best moment came when the LKHJ unnies shouted out 6-0-6-0. HJ tried making up how much or what exactly was 6-0-6-0 and when he finally realised it, he said: ah, my birthday! hahah. Although the unnies didn't get the standee in the end (awwwww), i was telling SP501: it's ok, so long he knows the significance behind 6-0-6-0.

To be honest, I didn't have much memory of the 3s I had on stage with him. It was too magical and short! All i remembered was saying Annyeonghasaeyo (hello) and Bangapsimida (nice to meet you) to him. After which, HJ looked up and smiled and replied with a 'Thank you'. Ahhhh, my first eye-contact with a star!

The event ended with hj helping us to complete 'One More Time'.

No doubt I was dead beat when I reached home, I spent the rest of the day with a contented heart (with some um-chio-ing* in between).

Thank you to all the starlings and princesses who made this one of the happiest days in my life. 03/12/10, a date which I'll always remember...

*um-chio-ing- secretly smiling to self, the state where I was and still am...

No comments:

Post a Comment