Monday, December 20, 2010

[Fanmade] Kim Hyun Joong & Kim Kyu Jong looks alike?

After I went back from Kyu jong & Young Saeng fan meeting in Thailand on Dec.11. I feel Kyu Jong & Hyun Joong looks almost the same person. I don't know why. Maybe my sight seeing have some problem or Hyun Joong always in my mind. eieiei ^-^!!

By the way, I find and make the pictures to compare both of them. LOOK!! I'm not lie. Right? (~.^)s

Credit: as taggedjoongkyu2joongkyu5 joongkyu7 joongkyu1joongkyu4joongkyu3

3 comments:

  1. omg i noticed too so i searched it up and i found this... so im not the only one.... ^^ hyun joong oppa fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaaah agreee they look like brothers

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo amo a los dos porque me es dificil decidirme entre uno de ellos los dos son tan lindos

    ReplyDelete