Saturday, December 18, 2010

[FanAccount] Almost Fainted at the Airport Today [10.12.17]

source: fionnfyx / HYUNJOONGCHINA
translated into english: BB @LoveKimHyunJoong.com

Already lived till this age... and it's my first time chasing after a star
Before he came out, I was so nervous
So many pretty gals came to welcome him at the airport~

My first time receiving him at the airport
Hyun Joong just walked past me by my side
But too bad he was wearing shades today, and I couldn't see his eyes
And I really wanted to see a bright, cheery smile from him that showed his teeth,
but nope, didn't see it...

When he was coming down from the escalator
a fan who was beside him pulled at his clothes, almost pulled it off
My companion said she saw him struggling and resisting when he was being pulled
I thought he seemed tired today, and didn't look particularly happy.

Saw some fans shake hands with him
I too stretched my hand out, but didn't manage to shake his hand
But I touched his arm, he's so skinny...

Towards the end I was lucky enough to be standing right in front of his car
There's just the car door between us~~
The other fans were all very excited and were waving to him
I just stood in front of him quietly and looked at him and smiled.

Didn't really take a good look at him at all since we were all chasing him
Now's the time to really look at him
I almost fainted when I saw the slight hint of stubble on his face
(*bb: ooh!! me loves his five o'clock shadow!!)
Such an angelic face and yet oozing masculinity, it drives people crazy!!

On the way home, I still could not recover from it all
Although I don't have tickets for tonight,
I'll still stay glued in front of my computer to watch the livecast.
So happy today,
if felt as though there's gonna be some kind of riot or stampede at the airport
when he was just about to come out.
At the arrival hall, I was being pushed and jostled so much that I knocked down a trolley...
So many gals running after him frantically at the airport....

I'll post the pics and clips that I've taken when I get back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment