Thursday, November 4, 2010

[Notice] I’ll be back on Monday.

I'm going to travel so i'm inconvenient to update my blog. I’ll stop updating this blog from now on to the 7th Nov. I'll see all my visitors again on Monday morning (8th Nov.) ^-^

If I'm not bother you all too much, Anybody can help me by send a mail or leave a message on the comment box everyday with all things that happen about KimHyunJoong. Coz when I’ll be back, I can update my blog easier.

Take care of yourself pretties. See you soon.
^_________________________^

4 comments:

  1. hello!

    I love your blog.
    I'm triple S in japan.
    have a nice trip!
    I'll wait your return.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..อ่ะอ๊ะ..แอบหนีไปเที่ยวไหนอีกแร้วจ๊ะ น้องสาวววว..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply to Anonymous:
    Welcome to my blog. I'm here now. kk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ป่ะเที่ยวลาวมาอ่ะคับพี่หนิ่ง
    ไปตามรอยสบายดีหลวงพระบางถึงปากเซคับ อิอิอิ
    เหนื่อยครอดเลยคับเพราะไปมะกี่วัน

    ReplyDelete