Friday, October 29, 2010

[Info] KimHyunJoong in Indonesia??

I’ve just got e-mail from M’cia. She want me to help spreading this post to the fans based in Jkt. Please help to make her dream come true. ^-^

Source: THE FACE SHOP Indonesia + M'cia/sgperfectkhj + goddess + Faulika

I am in project to make HJ visit Jakarta, The Face Shop Indonesia seems interesting with my idea to make him come. By spreading this post most of fans based in Jkt who also visit your blog can show them their anthusiastic and convince the TFS people.

My email as khjysn@yahoo.com, I am moderator in http://sgperfectkimhyunjoong.webs.com/ and twitter sgperfectkhj

On Senayan City Mall, Jakartamcia1

 On Mall Taman Aggrek, Jakartamcia2

On EX shopping Mall, Jakarta mcia3 mcia4 mcia5

At Pondok Indah Mall, Jakarta

mcia6

No comments:

Post a Comment