Friday, August 27, 2010

[Pic+Trans] YoungSaeng @ his Cyworld – USA Trip [10.08.26]

Credits :YoungSaeng Cyworld + (photo) twitter.com/TripleSThailand + (English Translation) crazynoona @ triplesphilippines.blogspot.com + Quainte501

Now don’t even have a space for me to write..ke ke

Don’t know since when my supposedly secret cyworld… everyone seems to know it already..;
Then~ thought of just opening it to the public.. –
But everyone seems to visit on their own..ke then don’t open publicly~
Just…don’t hack my password.. otherwise will close cyworld..
Anyway… girls’ pictures.. special pictures.. there are none~

Recently, went to Japan… went to L.A. .. actually also went to Las Vegas for a short period..
Everyone is curious right…? ke ke What did we do.. ke
In Japan, didn’t even take a single photo…ㅠㅠ Just went there to play to our hearts’ content.
In US.. took many memorable photos..
Most importantly, we toured extensively…^ ^
Saw bungee jumping from 108 storey…. with my own eyes!!! ke ke
I cannot comprehend.. – – why spend money to risk your life..;

Everyone is still…curious about what..?
What will happen to KyuJong and I.. keke
..
I also don’t know~~what will become of us..
But..seems like will work out smoothly~~everything..
I’ll let you all anticipate!! But not too much~~

Twitter seems to be very popular.. I still cannot figure out how to use..;;
So..still stuck with cyworld… ^^
Annoying annoying~~

Mo (A sound)..anyway.. don’t be too curious~~
Do not be curious…and invade my privacy~~ ke ke ke ke ke
When you miss me…. when you miss me very much…
Ah~~when you miss watching me performing on the stage~~ that time…
During that time… I might already be dancing and singing already..
When I’m performing…I don’t like to pass my mic to others!!! I’m such a person~~ ke ke
Surely people who want to see me.. will leave comments.. I miss you now!! There are such people .. – -

Greedy monsters!! Wohoho!

Don’t be anxious… Take a break ..As time…goes by..
there will be good news… ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment