Sunday, June 20, 2010

[Translation] KyuJong on TOK [100620]

Just going here to post message of his brother. ^0^

Not Kimhyunjoong but Kyujong. It’s Okay, Right? hahahaaaaaa!!!!

Credit: loiskr.blogspot.

062010kyu on tok 

- Hi Hi Hi~~ hehehehe

- It's been a long time. T. I had a break time for a moment with my family & friends...hee

- How was your rainy day? Sometime it's good that it rains.

- I tried to leave a message on official board but it was in error. so I leave my message here to say hello.

- It's getting hotter. Don't break down in hot weather. Cheer up!!

- Hahaha ^^ pooh

- My computer keeps errooooooors. T.T. Is it cause of many of DongJeop? (log-in at the same time)

- I'm new generation. so I know the word called DongJeop!! hahahaha

- Really thank you for 1st place at Music bank. T.T. I was watching it with my friends! T.T.

- Is it your exam period? huh? Are you studying? hehe

- You(or I?) can play cause today is Sunday!!

- hehe. Ah~ so hot. hot. T.T. I'll have a water melon!!

- Noonim(honorific word of noona)s who work hard in hot weather, Hwaiting!! Aja Aja!!

- Good Good!! Study hard when you are a student. AjaAja. No regrets!! hehe but I didn't study hard. hehe

- Happy Birthday to You!!

- I'm going now. hehe ^^

- No matter how you feel hard... grumbling, complaining... Let's we put them down. ^^ OK?! hehe

- Always cherish the hope and have a positive mind.. ^^ hehehe umhahahaha!!

- Now I.... wuss up!!

- I'm playing alone.....

- Umhahhaa!!^^ See you again. My friends are waiting for me!!! Water melon. yam yam.

- I'm going. wuss up hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment